Some of our Outstanding Nonprofit Grant Recipients
Grant Application Guidelines
The Marilyn Lichtman Foundation will accept one-time, non-recurring grant applications from non-profit organizations meeting the criteria set forth in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
The Foundation will not accept applications from:
- for-profit organizations,
- political organizations or campaigns,
- endowments or capital funds,
- conduit organizations which pass on funds to other organizations, or
- individuals. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed or considered.
If your organization is selected to receive grant funds, you will be required to sign an agreement with the Foundation acknowledging and agreeing to various terms and conditions. No grant funds will be disbursed until such documentation is signed and received by the Foundation.
Questions about the application process should be directed to RBrull@marilynlichtmanfoundation.org
Request A Grant
Applying for a Grant?
Don’t lose funding for your worthy cause. Incomplete applications cannot be considered.
Make sure to send:
- A copy of your organization’s IRS Tax Exemption Determination Letter
- Your program / project budget
- Audited financial statements from your organization’s last fiscal year
- A copy of your most recent IRS form 990
- A copy of any public promotional materials used by your organization or a link to materials